Sunday, October 10, 2010

things the world would be better off without

As Sebastian says, the human world is a mess. There are many needless garbage we need to throw out. Yes, I said NEEDLESS garbage because some garbage can be recycled, reused, or even refurbished. However, this is a list of things that wouldn't even be useful as garbage. It would ultimately give garbage a bad name. If garbage used things, and threw away its garbage, it would still be.. oops.. I went on a tangent there. Sorry folks. Wait. Why am I apologizing? It's my blog. Oops I did it again! Anyway, below are some things, in no particular order, that the world would be better off without.

1. Edward the-gampire Cullen

edward cullen- the boy who died

It's hard not to root for the hero in a movie, but our flamboyant vampire makes me wish otherwise. Dude, you got casted as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. Now that suits you more. You thought you had all the glory, but bloody Harry Potter stole your thunder and you ended up being collateral damage. If twilight was like that, who knows what would have happened? And what's with that skin of yours? You look like a freaking glitter pen came all over you! Alright, you got me. I use a glitter pen. So sue me!

 2. Politicians

think this picture is taking it a tad bit too far?

I did that thing that psychologists do with word association. When I said the word politicians out loud, my inner voice said Satan. Hence, the picture. I don't wanna write anything about politicians because their hopcrisy and their sadistic nature is general knowledge. It's not even good for trivia.

3. (spelling pending approval)

I spent more time googling this picture than writing this post

Ok.. So I wanted to get a picture of our self claimed 'super star' and I had to try so many spellings before I got a hold of his picture. Sheesh! If you're gonna claim stardom, atleast spell your name the same way twice. Season, Seazun, Seazan, Seasun, Seasan, Czun, Czan, Czun, Seesan, Seesun, Seeson, Ctzun, Ctzan, and Ctzun are some names I tried before I got a hit. Unbelievable!

4. Justin Beiber

 meh

I'll be honest. I don't even know this kid. I hate him just for the hell of it. Are you seriously wearing a purple sweater while showing the peace symbol? The Palestinians called. They want you to stop using the peace symbol to fix your feminine hormone rush. If I see you in person while making that gesture, I'll make you swallow your own peace symbol. Peace out dude!

5. The Teletubbies

awww look at you all. so happy and witty. DIE!! DIE!!!!! 

You may argue I hate them because I am no longer a kid. I hated it as a kid! Screw the people who tell me that cartoons are stupid because it's not real. Seriously? Having grown men in some gay costume running around talking like drunk lunatics is real? AAAARRRRGGGGHH!! I am too angry to write even..

(after sometime to cool off)

If you know me at all, you'd realize someone is missing on this list. Yes it's

6. Barney
a purple T-Rex? what will they think of next?

My hatred of Barney lies right within my core. The day I look at Barney with any sort of good will is the day I shoot myself. To convey how much I despise this abomination to all the dinosaurs, I will write a little song. It goes to the tune of the song 'Heigh-Ho' from Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

We kill kill kill kill kill kill kill at home the whole day through
To kill kill kill kill kill kill kill is what we really like to do
It ain't that hard to kill him quick
If you kill kill kill with a shovel or a pick
In his bed! In his bed! In his bed! In his bed!
Where Barney sits and whines

We kill kill kill kill kill kill kill from early morn till night
We kill kill kill kill kill kill kill till we know he has died
We hold him up by his throat
A thousand tears, sometimes more
But we don't know what we kill him for
We kill kill kill a-kill kill
 
Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
Heigh-ho

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
It's off to kill we go
(whistle)

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
It's off to kill we go
(whistle)

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
Heigh-ho hum

Heigh-ho (until fade)

You may think this is overkill. Tell me, do you want a...

pink batman!!!??? or patman if you'd please. think about this...

Until next time. Adios...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I so agree with you on all that!!!

but Barney? I thought ppl are now saying that it is good to have a gay influence on kids.. =p

and btw... i hate that baby bop and BJ more than Barney!!! seriously "BJ"! That name is just so wrong for a kids show character? O_O

Anonymous said...

its times like these i miss the terminator....he can come from the future to kill all of them with one go..

Anonymous said...

hehehe mi list varah furihama eneme deythi fiyavaa... ei hilath aai mi article liyyunu faraatahaa :P
eyuyrun adhi maa rangalhu vaane kanneyge mi duniye

useful.idiot said...

@joo: thanks my dear twin. I have my reasons for hating Barney.

@Anonymous 1: true that!

@Anonymous 2: meh...

Iya said...

Please stop making fun of Justin Beiber. She already has her hands full being a woman in a man's world.

and whats up with this anonymous and hilath? i think someone just wants attention. ignore it. maybe it'll go away.

Topical Madness said...

Although I agree with the list, I have some problems with the order. Surely, Seizjohan (or however that pirouetting parakeet's name is spelled) ranks higher in the list than Barney.

useful.idiot said...

@Iya: LOL couldn't have said it better myself.

@Tropical Madness: The list is in no particular order though nothing can top Barney. I have my reasons.

Jean said...

haha! I couldn't help commenting. PINK batman!! seriously!!! Thank god there are still people like you around. Its like the world we used to know has been taken over by aliens...pink brainless aliens at that.

Anonymous said...

But but.. why 5 :(