Monday, April 12, 2010

short and sweet

Since I have been away from my creative arts for a while, I am going to write a little about everything on thoughts I gathered during my excursion of our beloved country.

Feeding frenzy - The most realistic game ever. shows exactly why poop rolls down hill.
Democracy - We get to select who we wanna whine about later.
Politics - An excuse for alpha males to act like children and get away with it.
Home is where the heart is - If that's true, then I am a living miracle cos my heart should be some 244 miles away from where I am sitting right now (yeah, that is roughly the exact distance).
BML visa debit card - You can finally buy the things that money can't buy. Suck on that MasterCard!
Chinese medical center - Why don't we have a japanese medical center or an arabian medical center? They have their own type of medicine too, right?
Dodge ball - Secretly teaches kids that life is gonna grab you by the balls if you aren't careful.
Cockroach - I swear it is an alien and NASA sends missions to the end of the universe to search for life.
Justice - Given to those who deserve it or who can afford the better lawyer.
Rape - Did you say 'no' to the person who was raping you while holding a knife to your throat? Then it was consensual sex and you should be charged with adultery.
Religion - A tool for some people to get into your mind, much like money, science, fear, and toys.
Rainbows - God's miracle to give a moment of happiness for fishermen with a bad catch.
Headache - Body's way of telling you to shut it or it will shut you!
Sunrise - For those who are tired of the sunset and those who listen to Augustana.
Passenger liners - The best way to excite a 2 year old kid who's dad works on a 'ship.'
PS3 - The greatest gift to men after the creation of women and G.I. Joe.
Bureaucracy - Reason why the jerk sitting behind the counter can piss on you with his/her smile and you can't do anything about it.
Date night - The way to tell your wife she can't cook without getting kicked out of the house.
Tolkien - I don't know you half as well as I should like; but I like more than half of you half as well as you deserve.. LOTR kicked ass!!!
Birthdays - Just another excuse to spend a butt load of money and get away with it.
Ants - don't step on an ant hill let alone fall on one. You'll have little six-legged-devils crawling all over your body.

Well that's all I have for now. Until next time. Adios...

2 comments:

Ibrahim Maiz said...

HEH...It is SHORT AND SWEET AND VERY TRUE! iLike :D

Iya said...

This is one of the few blogs i can count on to give me a good read. And this certainly was time well spent for me.

as usual, compliments should be balanced with an insult, so..

nice writing man, now fuck off.